Sunday, February 19, 2012

Legs legs legs



My lovely roommate has legs for days. It is absolutely stunning. Now I know a lot of people don't like the dark tight/open light shoe combo, I know I had a hard time warming up to it, but in the freezing winter of Boston, I think its the way to go. With my Jeffrey Campbell's on and her black tights, Rebecca's legs take over, and it looks amazing. Despite being rather tall ladies, Rebecca and I still rock the heels so we can be towering giants.
The contrast between the light floral and the dark semi-opaque tights really makes the shoes pop.                                                               
Isn't she lovely? Tell me your opinion on tights or socks with open toed shoes. For? Against? Indifferent? I'd love to hear!


xoxo. heather



No comments:

Post a Comment